Wednesday, November 21, 2012



I'm a final year Master's student majoring in TESOL at the State University of New York at Buffalo. I created this blog during my final year of study.

I wanted to create this weblog to provide a platform for all the  teachers of English to support each other overcome the problems they encounter in the classrooms. These problems include grammar, vocabulary, reading, speaking, writing, listening and everything that concerns ESL teachers in general.

I've been an ESL teacher for five years and have taught from K3 - K12. In addition to ESL I've taught English literature both Cambridge and Edexcel curricula. I've conducted several teacher quality enhancement workshops. I wish to share some of the material of these workshops with my fellow bloggers.

I greatly appreciate your comment and ideas and invite you to share your personal experiences, instructional materials, methods that worked for you and those failed, classroom control techniques and so on and become a potential source of inspiration to others.

No comments: